Rain, hail or shine, we’ve got your weather fix right here… Thanks to the Australian Bureau of Meteorology.
Stream from your Desktop – Choose a Player
- 22/05/2017: FRONT PAGE: Police put the brakes on driversDRIVERS across Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula are among the worst in the state for having their cars confiscated. Police are impounding cars at a rate of 18 a day across the state, with more nabbed in Melbourne’s southeastern and northwestern...
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: WIN A WARM WINTER’S TALE IN BRISBANEWant to fly north for the winter? Leader has a four-night warm winter getaway for two to Brisbane to give away, including passes to two fantastic productions by The Royal Ballet at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre — Woolf Works and The Winter’s...
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: TAKE HARD LINE TO DRIVE OUT HOONSVictoria Police’s efforts to crack down on hoon driving are to be applauded, but tougher penalties need to be introduced to further address the problem. Leader News revealed last week that more than 6800 vehicles were impounded by police in this state...
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: DEVASTATION AS COLLEGE GYM MUST SHRINKMcClelland College plans to build a bumper gym that it could share with the community has hit a wall after State Government says the $5.8 million in funding it received must fix all the ageing facilities in the school.
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: DOLLED UPSay Hello, Dolly! to Marina Prior at the Arts Centre, and register for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and help the Cancer Council.
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: TASTING FUNGI JOYWhen truffle farmer Jenny McAuley and well-known mushroom master Cameron Russell come together, you can be sure there will be tasting and cooking of these delicacies.
- 22/05/2017: NEWS: LIFE’S A BEACH FOR CARRIEThe beautiful beaches of the Bahamas is the next stop for Carrie Van Rensburg in her thrilling journey to the top of the world in beach volleyball.
- 22/05/2017: FRONT PAGE: Police put the brakes on drivers
Sign up, Become A Member, It’s Free!
For all the latest information, promotions and station news: